HOW HIRING OUT YOURS ALL WORKS!
We are the best in the business for Peer 2 Peer Economy Sharing Caravan Hire, Camper Hire and Motorhome Hiring all over Australia and we are now known as the No. 1 destination for Aussie Families to Hire Out their own vehicles earning $1000s every year and also for allowing 100s of Aussie and Overseas families to Hire a vehicle so they can experience the wonders of Caravan and Camping holidays across our amazing Australia without having to own their own Caravan or Camper.
We are paying back tens of thousands of dollars to individual owners (our Hire Partners) every year just for Hiring our their Caravans, Campers and Motorhomes with Caravan and Camping Hire!!
These Hire Partners below have already made over $10,000 net Hire Income in just 6 months
One of our main business objectives is to help Australian Caravan, Camper & Motorhome owners in all states and locations earn extra money for their families by hiring out their Vehicles when they are otherwise just sitting around collecting dust, wasting space and not being used at all (which is exactly what around 80% to 90% of privately owned Caravans etc across Australia do!)
We work extremely hard to ensure all of our Hire Partners/Owners feel 100% confident, reassured, well informed and safe about the entire process that involves seeing their beautiful mobile homes being hired out by suitably vetted and approved Hirers and taken anywhere around Australia.
- Booking Enquiries, all back and forward communications with Hirers
- Paperwork and Contracts
- Bond payments and refunds
- Hire fees payments
- All Communications and much more for you
- We are NOT ‘new kids on the block’ in this industry plus we own/hire out our own Vehicles
HIRER VETTING PROCESS & SECURITY CHECKS
Before any Hire Vehicle is hired out to anyone, the following security measures are taken to verify the Hirers identification and credibility.
We require from each Hirer:
- Copies of Drivers License
- Copies of the towing vehicle comprehensive insurance policy
- Copies of the Hirers credit card or Medicare details
- Proof of age to be 25 years or above
- Photos of Towing vehicle tow hitch set up and towing capacity
- $1000 Security Bond
- Signed Hire Agreement
We also do:
- Vehicle registration checks and Hirer address validations during the confirmation process
AND for added peace of mind:
- NO driver under the age of 25 is permitted to tow/hire any of our Caravans/RVs
- All Hirers MUST have comprehensive insurance on their towing vehicle
WHY DO HIRERS PAY A BOND?
The $500 (Camper Trailers) $1000 (Caravans) BOND that hirers pay upfront will cover the insurance excess required for any possible insurance claim that would need to be made if ever that unfortunate situation was to arise. We have a brilliant track record with regards to this not happening!
In the case of an Insurance Claim having to be made, the Hire Partner/Owner would be paid the Excess amount from the Hirers bond meaning that Hire Partner/Owner would never be out of pocket in this situation. The Bond also covers the cost of any minor repairs resulting from Hire outs if required.
We also have strict ‘cleaning inside and outside’ policies in our terms and conditions that state that the Hirers MUST ensure that the Vehicles are cleaned properly inside and outside before being returned otherwise they will forfeit portions of their bond for various non-cleaning compliance.
QUALITY OF OUR HIRERS
The quality of our hirers has always been of the highest standard. These people are usually trying before they buy their now RVs, have owned RVs before but have either sold up and looking for another model to upgrade to, or have downsized from a family van to one that is more suitable for a couple.
So it is certainly worth mentioning to you that we attract a ‘standard’ of Hirer that can:
- Afford to pay around $100 to $120 per day to hire a Caravan/Camper (Trailers are less per day)
- Pay the required $1000 bond up front
- Provide suitably rated towing vehicles
- Show respect and care for all Hire Partners Hire Vehicles AND
- Be highly appreciative couples or families who are wanting an amazing caravanning and camping holiday experience for much less
We pride ourselves on our customer service and our number one priority is always YOU! We want to make your experiences with us, and our hirers as streamlined and stress free as possible. So here is what we do for you:
- Upon signing up, we list and promote your Caravan/Camper/Trailer online on a number of social media sites including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and of course our own website.
- We take care of all public booking enquiries, handle payments, bonds, money transfers to owners etc.
- We provide Caravan/Camper owners with Portable Electric Brake units to either purchase themselves or to borrow from us to hire out to hirers etc.
- We collect copies of driver’s licenses, Medicare cards and copies of towing vehicle details and comprehensive insurance policy details and also complete vehicle registration checks to ensure validity
- We handle all paperwork and contracts and keep in very close contact with all Caravan/Camper/Trailer owners on a regular basis about all enquiries and potential bookings etc.
- We do absolutely everything possible to help Caravan Owners feel confident and happy about hiring out their RV vehicles or Trailer
WHAT ARE YOU REQUIRED TO DO FOR US?!
In order for us to get your Hire Vehicle listed and ready for people to view online to get bookings, just click here!
- Simply fill out all of the required fields and upload quality photos of your Hire Vehicle so we can create a professional listing of your Hire Vehicle
- Ensure your Hire Vehicle is well presented and readily available for potential hirers to view if required.
- Supply virtually all home away from home cooking and eating equipment to be available as part of the hire packages.
- ALL Hire Partners are asked to assist with promoting and advertising of their Hire units being available for Hire in whichever state/area they are located.
- By this we mean share any ads that we post about your Hire units on Facebook etc, talk about it with others and raise the awareness of how Caravan and Camping Hire is helping Aussie families, both Hirers and Hire Partners
- We require the Hire Partners to be the ones to meet and greet the hirers and show them how to set up, operate and pack down your own Hire units. We have Hire units all over Australia listed with us so we are unable to provide this type of service.
We do all of the above with our own personally owned caravans, so we cannot advocate our processes and our service enough and how easy it is to earn a quite a lot of extra money on the side.
SAMPLE LIST OF FEATURES/INCLUSIONS REQUIRED
An example of what you would provide is shown below.
Bob Brown – 0411 111 111
6 Caravan Street, Caravan City VIC, 3805
2012 Coromal F400 Camper
- Length – 15ft
- Width – 8ft
- Tare – 1150
- ATM- 1540
- Tow Ball Down Weight 120 from factory
Standard inclusions are:
- 4 berth
- 1 x Queen Bed
- 1 x Double Bed
- Roll Out awning
- 1 x Outdoor Table
- 4 x Camping Chairs
- Bagged bed fly’s
- 118L 12v fridge
- 4bnr cooktop with grill
- All cutlery, crockery & cookware
- 200w solar panel & 2x 100ah battery’s
- Radio sound system inside/ outside speakers
- 180l water storage
- Gas/electric hot water system
- 12v water pump
- External 12v outlet & External gas bayonet point
- 2 burner flat plate BBQ
The van is setup to be self sufficient without power, which includes:
- 2x100ah batteries
- 200watt solar
- 118l 12v fridge
- 180l water storage
- External shower
Additional items available to hire are:
- Fully enclosed Annexe $100 per hire
- 19” TV/DVD unit $50 per hire
- Single Axle Annex $100 per hire out to Owner
- Double Axle Annex $150 per hire out to Owner
ALL THE INSURANCE COVER DETAILS FOR YOUR HIRE VEHICLES
We have a business affiliation with CIL Insurance and we have to use them simply because they are the ONLY RV insurer that allows you to add a ‘HIRE OUT’ option to your standard insurance policy.
Your insurance is billed per month or annually, and is set up on a Pro-Rata basis, which means your insurance is only increased for the time it is hired out.
For example, if your van is worth about $35,000 your normal monthly premium is around $50. If you hired out your CRV for every single day in a month (which is highly unlikely except over Xmas/New Year) the monthly premium can only go up to a maximum of about $180 per month regardless of the value of the RV. That would equate to being up to $10 to $15 per day increase in insurance costs ONLY for the days that it is being hired out, but remember you would be earning around $100 plus per day in Hire income.
So if you hired out your RV for a month, which could earn you around $2000 to $2500, you would only pay a maximum of $180 for insurance cover for that entire one month.
BEFORE YOU CONTACT CIL PLEASE WRITE DOWN OUR REFERRAL NO.
All you need to do is:
- Ring CIL and get your Hire Vehicle insured and inform them that you will be hiring out your RV from time to time.
- Simply ring CIL up when the Hire Vehicle is being hired out. (Activate ‘Hire Out’ policy)
- Ring CIL back when the Hire Vehicle has come back. (Deactivate ‘Hire Out’ policy)
- You can even email them the Policy No., Make, Model and Year, your personal details and let them know of the hire out start date. They can backdate the time it started if you happen to have forgotten on the day.
- You can’t future date it though with the return date, but you can backdate it if you happen to forget to cancel it the day it was returned. So you will only be charged for the actual period of time the Hire Vehicle was out on hire
BEFORE YOU CONTACT CIL PLEASE WRITE DOWN OUR REFERRAL NO.
Click logo to be directed to the CIL Website
HIRE PARTNERS/OWNERS HIRE INCOME PAYMENTS
When your Hire Vehicle gets booked, confirmed and paid for by the Hirers, we then deposit your net Hire Income payment into your designated bank account on the 1st day of the Hire Out so if you have a longer Hire Out you get your $1000s at the start of the Hire Out not at the end.
MEMBERSHIP FEE & COMMISSION RATES
IT IS FREE TO LIST YOUR HIRE VEHICLE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY and our commission rate is only 15% of the total hire amount that you earn from each hire out. The rest is all yours!!
So for RV Owners, if you earn $1000 we only take $150 leaving you with $850 for doing not very much at all!
Our fees and commission charges cover extensive print media and online advertising right across Australia, all year round. We also handle ALL booking enquiries, ALL paperwork/hire agreements, ALL payments and bonds, ALL promotions and much more. Once you join our registered Hire Partner community you will enjoy everything that our unmatched customer service and customer care offers Owners/Hire Partners.
PORTABLE ELECTRIC BRAKE UNITS (PEBs)
We also sell/hire out our own custom designed Portable Electric Brake Units so that every single caravan/camper that is hired out is towed legally and with full insurance cover by using portable electric brake units if the towing vehicle is not fitted with any form of hardwired electric braking system.
Most Hire Vehicle Owners who have joined our business have also purchased their own portable electric brake units from us. The units only cost $255 for registered Hire Partners and they are hired out for $100 per caravan/camper hire so after 3 hire outs Hire Partners start earning even more money for themselves. We can also loan you a PEB but the $100 hire fee then comes back to us for each Hire that needs PEBs
Please let us know if you would like to purchase your own PEB unit from us.
Caravan and Camping Hire AUS is a family founded, owned and operated business that operates to help Aussie Caravan/Camper/Trailer owners not to mislead them in anyway. Ultimately, we want you to be able to make the same easy money that all our other registered private Caravan/Camper/Motorhome/Trailers owners do all year round. Our business is your business!!
Many thanks for taking the time to read through all of this information. Please let us know if you would like to view our legally ratified Owner/Agent Agreement and Hire Agreement that the Hirers are required to sign off on before they can tow any Caravans or Camper trailers away.
We would also love to hear from you if you are unsure about anything to do with hiring out your Caravan, Campervan, Motorhome, Camper Trailer or Trailer
Caravan and Camping Hire AUS
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 04099 64049